Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome! This is my first post on divasdressesdiaries as you know. I have one blog that I do with my friend called iFashionista101 and the adress is fashionista.blogspot.com! But let's focus on this blog! I was really exited to start this blog before cause my other blogs are about fashion--this one is about my life but there will be some fashion. Anyways, what do I look like? Look down below for some pictures of me.
Here's an up close, (and these glasses are just for fun--I sort of collect them)

And I just liked this outfit so ya...
I'll be posting more after I publish this post, so see ya' later? These glasses make my eyes look teeny lol ;)

 

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute in those glasses cec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I clicked on template and customize and then backgrounds, but I saw one that I think you'd really like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEAT is the mystery food on my mystery food bost!

    ReplyDelete