Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer faves!

So peeps, I really really really need to show you some summer favourites of mine...

Definitely search the recipe for macaroons! They are such a great treat. They are so sweet and tasty I can't beleive it!  

 Red riding hood wins. (I <3 mini babybel cheese!)
So, I'd really appreciate it if you could comment when you can! That'd be awesome. So let's see some more summer favorites! 

Colors: Tomato red, mint green/blue and PINK!
My mystical playlist of summer songs:
  • Blackbird~The beatles
  • In the summertime~Mungo Jerry  
  • Get lucky~Daft punk
  • Baracoodah~heart 
  • Copacabana~Barry Manilow
  • i am a rock~Simon and Garfunkel
  • Carried away~Passion pit
  • Popular~Wicked
  • Sleepyhead~Passion pit
Norweigan wood
~The beatles!

Now for fashion faves!
This kind of bag is super cute especially with the plaid and the harajuku mini stuff.

And these type of sunnies are soops trendy! This is the pair that I own at the moment.
K bye! <3




1 comment: