Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What are your resolutions?

Hello guys! It's cecily and I know I really have not posted in 4 ever! But I am really glad that it's 2014. This year I would really like to learn to cook better--last year I remarkably (not to brag) won a recipe contest hosted by michelle obama and got to have lunch with the obamas at the whitehouse! So I'd really like to keep cooking. What you guys think? I am so exited to try new fashions and stuff this year too. I really am in LOVE with the movie perks of being a wallflower! Go check it out! A new trend I would like to try out this year is peplums! I have 1 peplum shirt bujt I think a really cute option for peplum shirts are definitely floral prints! Well anyways, hope you enjoyed this advicely post!
XOXO, Cecily!

No comments:

Post a Comment