Monday, August 12, 2013

My thoughts of random things!

Hello! It's me, and below are my words and pictures for you ;)
1. Can i rock these sunnies by any chance???



2. And I totally think my pa can rock a leather suit!

3. I suggest going to moab--So fun!! 

And 4. not to brag but isn't this picture kind of cool?
So yeah, I just feel like randomly posting and do you guys like seafood? I know I totally love it but my all time favorite seafood is sushi- DELISH!! What about you? I do know a lot of peeps who hate seafood. So here's a playlist of songs I love:
1. come on eileen
2. how to be a heartbreaker (marina and the diamonds)
3. norwiegan wood (the beatles)
4. no wonder i (lake)
5. wev'e only just begun (the carpenters)
6. superstar (the carpenters) 
7. yesterday once more (the carpenters)
8. end of the world (the carpenters)
9. close to you (the carpenters)
10. fly (niki manaj ft. rihanna)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment